Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012: Week 4

Monday: Hill Repeats. Planned to run the "Runner Stone Hill" in our neighborhood six times. Ran a two mile warm up, then the six hill repeats and then a short cool down. 4 miles.
Tuesday: Ran a 3.5 mile tempo from the house. Met some girls at the Y where I did another 2 on the treadmill and took a Cross Training class. 5.5 for the day.
Wednesday: Wild Wednesday trail run. Started down Lake Trail which is kind of like 'my' trail as I ran it and only it when running trails the last five months of my pregnancy. 9.5 miles.
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest (though it was an Easy 3 day I never made it out for the easy 3...must get better about this!)
Saturday: 1.5 warm-up. Ran Arctic 5k race. Went back out at 8p.m. and ran our usual 6 mile course with a few girls. ~10.5 for the day
Sunday: Another trail run! Ran with a group for 8 on Candler's including a hike up Lone Jack Mountain.

Miles for the week ~ 37.5

Much better week which included four trail runs. I would rather run trails than ANYWHERE else. Took an extra rest day that I wasn't planning on so I clearly still have commitment issues with my training log. Ran the Arctic 5k. Whether or not it was a job well done is still being mulled over in my brain...race report to follow...soon, I think.

Alexis

No comments: